Equipment for cleaning injector Triumph S6
2 570 $
Equipment for cleaning injector Triumph S6 works on the principle of hydrodynamic cavitation
The equipment for cleaning injector Triumph S6 works on the principle of hydrodynamic cavitation. How it works? Let’s figure it out:
- The injector needle in a fluid stream moves at high speed. It has many bulges on its surface. Behind them, a vacuum is formed during the movement;
- As a result of environmental pressure, the vacuum is divided into a huge number of microscopic bubbles;
- Bubbles collapse, forming microexplosions. Their energy also eliminates varnish deposits that impede the full operation of the injector.
Advantages of injector cleaning equipment
- The cavitation zone is formed directly in the injector channel, due to which the nozzle, fuel channel and valve needle are cleaned. As a result, maximum efficiency is achieved in removing varnish deposits from the workspace of the part.
- Injectors made of ceramic or teflon can be cleaned. The phenomenon of hydrodynamic cavitation interacts much more carefully with the material than the same ultrasonic waves.
- Flushing in one step. This greatly speeds up the work and, therefore, increases the profit of the workshop.
All three of these items are not performed by ultrasound equipment.
Functionality Triumph S6
- Cleaning gasoline injectors: FSI, TSI, GDI, IDE, DISI, ECOBOOST
- Gasoline injector cleaning: Europe / Japan / America
- Cleaning gasoline injectors with longitudinal fuel injection / lateral fuel injection / monoinjection
- Simultaneous measurement of the resistance of a group of injectors
- Checking the mechanics (quality of the spring)
- Dynamic check consumption
- Auto cleaning mode
- Manual cleaning mode
- Turbo cleaning mode
- Short circuit protection
- Protection against deformation of the needle and seat when closing the injector (anti-shock system)
- Idle valve cleaning mode
- Injector leak test
- Injector cleaning indiscriminately
- Fluid pressure adjustment
- Tank pressure indicator
- Separate flushing fluid reservoir
- Separate tank under test fluid
- Electronic control of the hydraulic system
- Visualization and verification of spray pattern in the inspection chamber, simulation of engine speed;
- Measuring cylinders with drain system;
- Filtration of test fluid;
- Level control and 2-stage filtration of test fluid;
- Disabling the fuel pump when a minimum level of liquid.
|Number of nozzle seats||6|
|Injector resistance||1-30 ohms|
|Cleaning time||30 minutes|
|Mains voltage||220 V|
|Tank for cleaning fluid||170 ml|
|Test fluid reservoir||4000 ml|
|Cleaning fluid consumption||80-150 ml|
|Pressure in modes||0-5 at.|
|The weight||38 kg|
By clicking on this link you will find a description of the modified version of the stand – the Triumph Diesel model.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.