Equipment for cleaning the injector Triumph Diesel
1 480.0 $
Equipment for cleaning the injector Triumph Diesel works on the principle of hydrodynamic cavitation
The equipment for cleaning the injector Triumph Diesel works on the principle of hydrodynamic cavitation. How it works? Let’s figure it out:
- The injector needle in a fluid stream moves at high speed. It has many bulges on its surface. Behind them, a vacuum is formed during the movement;
- As a result of environmental pressure, the vacuum is divided into a huge number of microscopic bubbles;
- Bubbles collapse, forming microexplosions. Their energy also eliminates varnish deposits that impede the full operation of the injector.
Advantages of injector cleaning equipment
- The cavitation zone is formed directly in the injector channel, due to which the nozzle, fuel channel and valve needle are cleaned. As a result, maximum efficiency is achieved in removing varnish deposits from the workspace of the part.
- Injectors made of ceramic or teflon can be cleaned. The phenomenon of hydrodynamic cavitation interacts much more carefully with the material than the same ultrasonic waves.
- Flushing in one step. This greatly speeds up the work and, therefore, increases the profit of the workshop.
All three of these items are not performed by ultrasound equipment.
Functionality Triumph Diesel
- Injection systems: CDI, HDi, CRDi, TDCi, dCi, CDTi, DI-D, JTD, TDI, SDI.
- Connection without dismantling the fuel system elements.
- Flush fluid pressure adjustment.
- Temperature control of flushing fluid.
- Flushing fluid level control.
- Automatic fluid cooling system.
- Electronic control system for the cleaning process.
- Sound indication.
- Work from the on-board voltage of the car or from a 12V source.
- Protection against power surges and non-polar connection to the battery.
- Hermetically sealed container to prevent flushing fluid evaporation.
|Source of power||12 V|
|Maximum power consumption||70 W|
|Tank capacity||3,4 l|
|Fuel pump pressure||0-6 bar|
|The weight||11 kg|
By clicking on this link you will find a description of the modified version of the stand – the Triumph 4 model.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.