Training in diagnostics and repair of eps systems
Training in diagnostics and repair of eps systems.
Repair of EPS and EHPS units is increasingly in demand today. Most present-day cars as well as all the electric cars are equipped with EPS systems, their number growing in sync with their popularity. That is why setting up a new business – repair of EPS/EHPS systems is a perspective line of development.
Buy EPS Controller MS561 and get a training for free.
Instructors of our Training Center prepared a special program “Diagnostics and repair of EPS units” that would help you to achieve the following goals:
- to acquire knowledge and skills in diagnostics and repair of such systems;
- to understand what kind of equipment and tools you need for diagnostics and repair of EPS units;
- to top up your qualifications since the units of this type are being constantly upgraded.
The course program includes theory and practice. The course duration is four days.
The following topics will be studied
- Purpose, classification, design, and operating principles of EPS/EHPS units.
- Specifics of EPS/EHPS systems diagnostics, major faults, and methods of their recovery.
- Operation of the equipment for diagnostics and repair of power steering systems.
During practical sessions, you will learn
- Special techniques of diagnostics, programming, adaptation, and calibration of steering racks and columns with the use of diagnostic scanners.
- Special techniques of assembling, disassembling, and repair of EHPS control units using TRW and KOYO pumps of VW and SKODA vehicles as examples.
- Techniques for selection of EPS/EHPS repair kits from spare part catalogs.
- Repair of all types of electric power steering systems. Steering racks and columns, EHPS pumps.
We put an increased focus on the selection of equipment for rebuilding electric steering pumps and racks, tools, and materials (lacquers, silicone sealants, fluxing agents, and others). Some training sessions are held on the manufacturing floors of our company.
At the customer’s option, a profound study of EPS/EHPS systems diagnostics and repair is available by prior arrangement.
The schedule of training is made individually for each customer. Upon completion of the course, a trainee is issued a certificate.
Another training course we’d like to introduce and which might be interesting for you is “starters and alternators”.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.