SJR 3 machine for repair of ball joints and steering tips
1 180.00 $
SJR 3 machine for repair of ball joints and steering tips is a guaranteed source of profit for your car service. With it, you can quickly and efficiently restore the suspension, steering device. The device has integrated furnace, and centering mechanism. This allows one operator to cope with repair steering tip.
When is a steering tip repair required?
Ball joints and steering tips wear out. As a result, the polymer insert located inside is erased. In its place a void forms. The reason for this are:
- Excessive loads;
- Penetration of dirt;
- Movement on roads in poor condition.
The principle of using SJR technology
- The molten polymer is fed into the interior into the cavity between the ball and the sleeve body through a drilled hole under pressure.
- As it freezes, it forms a new, ideal in technical parameters, seal for the lever finger.
- The restored unit is able to serve from 15,000 to 25,000 km, depending on the condition of the roads on which the car will ride;
- In the event of the effects of new wear, repeated restoration of the ball joints is allowed.
After restoring ball joints and steering tips using SJR technology, car owners note a decrease in lubricant consumption
Advantages of the SJR 3
- Automated lever clamp;
- Innovative centering mechanism. Thanks to him, the master can cope with the repair of the part without outside help;
- Integrated polymer melting system. A gas burner is needed only to extract the remnants of the old polymer from the detail. The new portion of fluoroplastic will be warmed up to the required temperature by the machine itself;
- High piston pressure.
- Control block;
- Thermal sensor;
- Bushings for centering the ball joints: 10 pcs.;
- Washers for centering the ball joints: 5 pcs.;
- Power cable;
- Pneumatic equipment;
- Pressure regulator;
- Replaceable nozzles: 3 pcs .;
- Fastening mechanism;
- Centering mechanism;
- Consumables polymer: 20 pcs .;
Video demonstration of SJR 3 machine
Here you can find other models of equipment for the repair of ball joints.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.