MS611 – Tester for power steering system
MS611 tester for diagnostics of power steering system. The device is connected to a high-pressure line to measure performance of hydraulic system elements. The testing is carried out inside of a car without dismounting of units.
- meets the latest requirements of contemporary service centers
- simple operation
- long-lasting service
- safety and reliability
- 1 year warranty
The equipment set includes
- set of fittings
- 2 high-pressure hoses
- user manual
How to test power steering system?
- Connect the tester to the pump and high-pressure line. Disconnect high-pressure line from the pump, fix the reducing fittings in the pump and line. Then connect quick disconnect couplings to high-pressure hoses of the tester.
- Start the car engine.
- Test 1. Fix the switch in SYSTEM position. Measure pressure and flow in car hydraulic system.
- Test 2. Fix the switch in PUMP position for 5 seconds, the manometer indicates maximum pressure, generated by the pump, while flow reduces to 0.
- Test 3. Fix the switch in SYSTEM position. Rotate the steering wheel to the left or right extreme position. Measure pressure and flow in car hydraulic system.
- Test 4. Fix the switch in SYSTEM position. Rotate the steering wheel to extreme left and then to extreme right position. Measure pressure and flow in both positions.
- Stop the car engine.
- Disconnect the tester.
Technical characteristics MS611
|Dimensions, (L×W×H), mm||500*250*145|
Here you can find other equipment for the diagnosis of HPS.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.