MS610 – Tester for power steering system
MS610 tester for diagnostics of power steering system. The device is connected to high-pressure line to measure performance of power system elements. Testing is conducted in a car without dismounting of units.
- meets the latest requirements of contemporary service centers
- simple operation
- long-lasting service
- safety and reliability
- 1 year warranty
The equipment set includes
- set of fittings
- 2 high-pressure hoses
- user manual
How to test power steering system
- Connect the tester to the pump and a high-pressure line, as indicated in the figure. Disconnect a high-pressure line from the pump, fix the reducing fittings in the pump and line. Then connect quick disconnect couplings to high-pressure hoses of the tester.
- Start the car engine.
- Test 1. Fix the switch 2 in position S (System). Measure the pressure in car hydraulic system.
- Test 2. Fix the switch 2 in position P (Pump) for 5 seconds, the manometer indicates maximum pressure, generated by the pump.
- Test 3. Fix the switch 2 in position S (System). Rotate the steering wheel to the left or right extreme position. Measure the pressure in car hydraulic system.
- Test 4. Fix the switch 2 in position S (System). Rotate the steering wheel to extreme left and then to extreme right position. Measure the pressure in both positions.
- Stop the car engine.
- Disconnect the tester.
Technical characteristics MS610
|Dimensions, (L×W×H), mm||180*80*300|
Here you can find other equipment for the diagnosis of HPS.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.