- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
MS604 – Test bench for power steering pumps
MS604 test bench for diagnostics of single- and double-circuit pumps with mechanical drive. The test bench measures flow and pressure parameters under different speed. Besides, it detects such faults as leak, roar, body wear out, reducing valve sticking. It is an equipment of general service, used for work with power steering pumps of all types. The key features of the bench are easy operation and reliability.
- meets the latest requirements of contemporary service centers
- detects leak, roar, body wear out, reducing valve sticking
- suitable for all pumps
- quick testing procedure
- long-lasting service
- safety and reliability
- easy operation
- 1 year warranty
The equipment set includes
- test bench
- cables for connection to power supply
- 2 high-pressure hoses L-1.2m
- 2 low-pressure hoses L-1m
- set of fittings MS00555
- set of outside jaws and a jaw chuck key
- adapter for pump hubs
- user manual
Technical characteristics MS604
|Dimensions, (L×W×H), mm||1100*750*1600|
|Supply voltage, V||380|
|Drive power, kW||5,5|
|Drive speed, rpm||1500|
|Drive speed direction||Yes|
|Tank capacity, l||22|
|Maximum generated flow, l/min||19|
|Maximum generated pressure, bar||250|
Here you can find other equipment for the diagnosis of HPS.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.