MS021 tester enables to evaluate technical condition of a rectifier in the automotive alternator, as well as of diodes separately. The device is user-friendly, light-weighted and has small dimensions. It has been designed to meet the requirements of auto service stations.
Detailed description MS021
MS021 Tester is intended to test the performance of diode bridges in automotive alternators as well as of diodes separately.
The device detects
- open circuit;
- degradation of the diode (loss of its nominal characteristics);
- quality of contact between the diode and the conductive busbars;
- type and characteristics of the avalanche diode, which allows to select the necessary diode to replace the failed one.
- the diode is tested with an alternate current under simulated real operational conditions to ensure its proper health assessment;
- the device tests rectifiers and diodes of all types;
- convenience and ease of use;
- use of the device does not require the operator to have any special knowledge about the parameters and characteristics of the diodes;
- color indication to notify about fault detection;
- the device is equipped with a special system for testing diagnostic cables;
- compact size.
Technical characteristics MS021
Dimensions, (L×W×H), mm
Supply voltage, V
Supply frequency, Hz
Single-phase electric power
Consuming power, W
Current strength of diode test, A
Voltage on the contact probes of the device (AC), V
Operating temperature range, ℃
от +10 до +40
Storage temperature, ℃
от 0 до +50
Ingress protection rating
Here you can find other equipment for the diagnosis of starters and alternators.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.