LOKI – a multi-function device for diagnostics of TESLA vehicles
4 069.81 $
LOKI – a multi-function device for diagnostics of Tesla vehicles.
LOKI has all the service functions necessary for repair and maintenance of the following Tesla models: Model S, Model X, and Model 3.
Performance capabilities of the multi-function device for Tesla diagnostics
- Applicable for all Tesla models.
- Navigation installation and setting.
- Firmware updates.
- Complete reconfiguration of Model S/X Tegra.
- Complete reconfiguration of Model S/X Intel.
- Partial reconfiguration of Model 3.
- Reading and decoding of alert codes.
- Erasing of service alert codes.
- DTC reading from different ECUs and their subsequent decoding
- DTC clearing from different ECU.
- Reading of identifications from ECUs.
- Reading of a pre-set PIN code with subsequent deactivation of Valet Mode.
- Reading of a pre-set PIN code with subsequent deactivation of PIN to drive
- Activation of Factory/Diagnostic/Developer Mode.
- Cooling system draining and air purging.
- Switching of vehicle systems to service mode.
- ECUs reprogramming and VIN learning.
- ECUs setting, adaptation, and calibration (radar sensor, door handles, charger port door, etc.)
- Key Fob pairing to Model S.
- Removing of special alert codes from BMS.
Equipment set LOKI
- Module LOKI.
- Cable LC001-CS – Cable CAN for Tesla Model S.
- Cable LC002-LS – Cable LAN for Tesla Model S/X.
- Cable LC003-CX – Cable CAN for Tesla Model SR, Model X.
- Cable LC004-L3 – Cable LAN for Tesla Model 3.
Functions available by January, 2021
• Can be used for diagnostics of Tesla vehicles: Model S, Model X, Model 3;
• Navigation installation and setting: inclusive for firmware MS (tegra / intel),
MX (tegra / intel), M3;
• Firmware upgrade: available 2020.48;
• Complete change of vehicle configurations in Model S/X Tegra;
• Complete change of vehicle configurations in Model S/X Intel;
• Partial change of vehicle configurations in Model 3 before 2020.48
(Security Configuration presented separately);
• Alert codes reading and decoding;
• Alerts codes description;
• Service alert codes removal;
• DTC reading from different ECUs and their subsequent decoding;
• DTC clearing from different ECUs;
• Identifications reading from ECUs;
• Reading of a pre-set PIN code with subsequent deactivation of Valet Mode;
• Reading of a pre-set Pin code with subsequent deactivation of PIN to drive;
• Factory/Diagnostic/Developer Mode activation (on all firmware up to M3
• Switching vehicle systems to service mode;
• ECU reprogramming and VIN learn;
• ECUs setting, adaptation, and calibration (radar sensor, door handles,
charging port door, etc.);
• Removing special alert codes from BMS.
Security Configuration Features (only for Model 3)
• Activation of any Autopilot versions;
• Performance Activation of Security Configuration (only for Long Range Dual
Motor, with PN last digits 980)
• Reconfiguration of Headlights and Direction Lights USA→EU.
• Activation of Premium Connectivity (Spotify, Youtube, e.t.c.)
Security Configuration is additional chargeable service allowing to expand the
capacity of device.
Loki requires special cable and software for work.
New Function Update in February:
• Crash data clearing from SRS
• Crash data clearing from TAS/EAS.
• Autopilot Firmware Update
• Update of Autopilot Firmware
• Radar Calibration for Autopilot 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 to the Models S/X/3.
• BMS (Battery Management System) operation.
• Some CAN modules operation
Technical characteristics LOKI
Net Weight, kg – 0,42 (weight of the LOKI module + all the cables included in the equipment set).
Gross Weight, kg – 1,3 (packed weight).
Here you can find other device for diagnostics electric cars.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.