- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Equipment SJR for repair of ball joints and steering tips
Equipment SJR for repair of ball joints and steering tips is a guaranteed source of profit for your car service. With it, you can quickly and efficiently restore the suspension, steering device.
When is a steering tip repair required?
Ball joints and steering tips wear out. As a result, the polymer insert located inside is erased. In its place a void forms. The reason for this are:
- Excessive loads;
- Penetration of dirt;
- Movement on roads in poor condition.
The principle of using SJR technology
- The molten polymer is fed into the interior into the cavity between the ball and the sleeve body through a drilled hole under pressure.
- As it freezes, it forms a new, ideal in technical parameters, seal for the lever finger.
- The restored unit is able to serve from 15,000 to 25,000 km, depending on the condition of the roads on which the car will ride;
- In the event of the effects of new wear, repeated restoration of the ball joints is allowed.
After restoring ball joints and steering tips using SJR technology, car owners note a decrease in lubricant consumption
Package bundle equipment SJR for repair of ball joints
- Power cable;
- Replaceable nozzles: 3 pcs .;
- Consumables polymer: 5 pcs .
Video demonstration of equipment SJR for repair of ball joints and steering tips
Here you can find other models of equipment for the repair of ball joints.
Here you can visit our page in the FB.