Equipment for repairing shock absorber struts (12 nozzles). Premium class
1 005 $
The company offers unique equipment for repairing shock absorber struts (12 nozzles of the Premium class), which allows you to restore the factory characteristics of shock absorbers using the technology of the manufacturer.
- To pump gas (nitrogen) into the rack (shock absorber) – indiscriminately.
- Add oil to the rack (shock absorber) – indiscriminately.
- Change the oil in the rack (shock absorber) – indiscriminately.
- 12 special nozzles of the premium class;
- Pressure gauge;
- 2 the high pressure hose;
- Necessary adapters;
- Metal boxing.
Available sizes of nozzles that fit all possible diameters of shock absorber rods:
11 mm, 12.5 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 22 mm, 25 mm, 28 mm, 30 mm.
The principle of operation of the equipment
The shock absorber strut is designed in such a way that by injecting gas into the inside of the cylinder, we increase the internal pressure, which extrudes the rod and expands the gland from the inside. The result is increased tightness of the structure.
Thanks to the equipment you can:
- Pump nitrogen into the shock absorber without disassembling it;
- Add oil to the hydraulic system of the shock absorber strut;
- Perform a complete oil change without laborious debriefing.
Also, the equipment makes it possible to monitor the level of oil pressure in the shock absorber strut, timely detect damage and eliminate them. Thanks to this, the motorist saves on overhaul and ensures a comfortable and safe ride, and the service station get additional profit.
Equipment for repairing shock absorber struts at work