In some cases, A-Profi Company may publish separate privacy notes for certain sections of the Site.
What information do we collect and how do we use it
We may need the following types of data:
- When registering an account on a-profi.shop, we ask you to provide your email address and select a password that is stored in our database in encrypted form – we do not have access to your password. You can get and edit additional information about your account in your account. You can delete your account from the Site by contacting us.
- When placing an order on the Site, the user indicates the surname, first name, email address, contact phone number, delivery address of the goods and agrees to the use of this information, its processing and storage by A-Profi Company, as well as suppliers and companies that deliver the order. We use this information to fulfill our obligations to you.
- It is not considered a violation of obligations to disclose the specified information about the user in accordance with the reasonable and applicable requirements of the law. The User agrees to the transfer of his data to the Site in order to fulfill the concluded agreements and the obligations assumed by the Site to sell and deliver goods to the User, as well as for advertising purposes. The consent of the User is expressed in indicating information in the appropriate columns when placing an order. The Site is not responsible for the information provided by the User on the Site in a public form.
- Information about visits – when accessing our Site through a browser, application or through any other software, our servers automatically record and transmit certain information in order to fulfill the concluded agreements. Server logs can contain the following information: IP address, browser type and language, date and time of the request, as well as one or more cookies that can be used to determine your browser or account.
- Custom messages – when you send us messages (by e-mail or in another way), we can save these messages for processing requests, answering questions and further improving our customer support service. When sending or receiving SMS, we can collect and store the following information: phone number, name of the service provider, message content, date and time of transmission. Your e-mail address and contact phone number can be used to contact you about our work.
Newsletters and newsletters:
- When registering on the Site, you consent to receive newsletters of an advertising and informational nature from us. These mailings contain information about upcoming promotions, sweepstakes and other events of the Site.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the letter or by writing to the support service.
- The newsletters are received in the form of a letter to the email address and/or short message (sms) to the phone number specified by you during registration or in your personal account. Advertising and information materials can be provided in the form of paper, printing and souvenir products, invested in customer orders and delivered to the specified mailing address in the form of letters and parcels.
In addition, the information we collect can be used for the following purposes:
- Supply, support, protection and improvement of our Site;
- Development of new services;
- Protection of the rights and property of A-Profi Company and our users.
Before using the information for purposes other than what was stated during its collection, we will ask you for permission to use it. The A-Profi Company processes personal information on its servers in different countries. In some cases, user personal information is processed outside the user’s country.
People have different views on privacy. Each user consciously decides to grant A-Profi Company the right to make full use of their personal data in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”. Each user can:
- View and manage personal information stored in his account using the Personal Account.
- Deny the browser to accept all cookies or set an alert for this data. Please note that without cookies, some A-Profi services may not work correctly.
Providing access to information
We do not disclose personal information of users to companies, organizations and individuals who are not associated with the activities of A-Profi Company, except when:
- The user has granted Le Boutique the right to make full use of his personal data. We can provide information about you to companies, organizations or individuals who are not affiliated with A-Profi, in order to fulfill the concluded agreements and the obligations of the sale and delivery accepted by the Site in accordance with them.
- As required by law. The A-Profi Company complies with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data” and provides access to information specified by users on the Site, saves, uses, discloses this information only in cases stipulated by law. In particular: at the request of state authorities, in the framework of a lawsuit or investigation, in order to prevent fraud, violation of the law, as well as for the purpose of security and protection of the rights of A-Profi Company. If A-Profi Company decides to reorganize or purchase part or all of its assets, we guarantee the protection of all personal data within the confidentiality provisions specified by users on the Site.
The Company is not responsible for the accuracy of the data specified by the User on the Site and their compliance with identification documents.
Protection of information
We take all necessary measures to protect A-Profi Company and our users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy the data stored with us. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- use of SSL encryption in the work of our services;
- continuous verification and improvement of the processes of collecting, storing and processing data and security measures, including measures to ensure physical security;
- providing access to personal information only to those employees, contractors and agents of A-Profi Company who need to have this information to carry out operations performed on behalf of A-Profi Company. Failure by these persons to fulfill their contractual obligations to maintain confidentiality leads to sanctions, including dismissal and criminal prosecution.
Access to personal information and its updating
- You always have access to your personal data on the A-Profi Website. If they are indicated incorrectly, we can always delete them, unless their storage is required by law or is not due to legitimate business purposes. In some cases, having received a request to change personal data, we may ask the user to confirm his identity and the information that he wants to receive, change or delete.
- We may reject repeated applications, as well as requests that require extensive technical work (for example, create a new system or significantly modify the existing one), jeopardize the privacy of other users, and also contain useless offers (for example, process information on backup copies).
- In all cases, when we provide access to information and the opportunity to make corrections to it, we do it for free, unless this requires a disproportionately large effort from us.
- Due to the peculiarities of a number of services, after deletion from active servers, information can be stored for a limited time in our backup systems until it is permanently deleted.
- The A-Profi Company adheres to the principles of confidentiality adopted in Ukraine regarding notification, selection, transmission, security, data integrity and access to them.
- Having received a formal complaint in writing, we consider it our duty to contact the user who submitted the complaint about his complaints and resolve the issue or fix the problem as soon as possible.