Shock Absorbers Repair - Forum - Equipment for service stations and car services Shock Absorbers Repair - Forum - Equipment for service stations and car services

Login

Register

Login

Register

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Shock Absorbers Repair

Hello! Who has already bought nozzles for shock absorbers repair? It turns out to recover?

Hi. I bought a set of nozzles for repairing shock absorbers half a year ago. Everything works. Reconditioned shock absorbers are good serve. But you need to monitor the condition of the stock and seals. If they are damaged, then gas injection does not help. In such cases, I change the shock absorber completely.

Thanks! And what set did you take?

As a precaution, I decided to buy the cheapest kit first. This one: https://www.a-profi.shop/product/12-nozzles-econom/ But for the new auto repair shop, I’ll probably order Premium: https://www.a-profi.shop/product/equipment-for-repairing-shock-absorber-struts-12-nozzles-premium-class/ My friend ordered these. Only a small set of 5 nozzles. When I compare them with mine, I noticed a noticeable difference. Premium nozzles are larger, stronger and more spacious. This is a purchase for decades.

I also bought the Econom shock absorber repair kit and SAR 2 system. I put two workers on this equipment. Arranged with neighboring auto repair shops to bring shock absorbers to me for repairs. The first month was no use. Then things went. Now the guys are overwhelmed with work. I see that the customers are satisfied too.

Hi guys! What do you advise to buy SAR2 or MS200? I need to restore closed type shock absorbers, but the price of these two models is very different.

Quote from David on April 30, 2020, 12:37 pm

Hi guys! What do you advise to buy SAR2 or MS200? I need to restore closed type shock absorbers, but the price of these two models is very different.

Take SAR2. Save your money.

Hi. I understand that not only adding gas to the shock absorber solves the problems.

I have seen someone open them all the way and then put a screw cap on, I guess they changed internal parts that were worn.

My questions are:

1. Where to buy good quality internal replacements?
2. How to make the screw cap?

I appreciate your responses and suggestions.

WhatsApp us