MS016 – Tester for car alternators and voltage regulators.
MS016 is a compact, multifunctional device for quick and quality diagnostics of automotive alternators and starters directly in a car, and voltage regulators separately from alternators.
Detailed description MS016 MS016 Tester allows making a health assessment of 12V/24V/48V alternators and starters directly in the car. Special cables for connection to the alternator (voltage regulator) are included in the equipment set which makes the diagnostic procedure shorter and easier. The device can test all types of modern voltage regulators. The tester takes CAN- and LIN-bus readings in real-time mode and is equipped with a dual-channel oscilloscope.
- diagnostics of alternators and starters directly in a car;
- diagnostics of voltage regulators separately form alternators;
- special diagnostic cables to ensure the accuracy of the alternator (voltage regulator) connection are included in the equipment set;
- powerful microcontroller and a large amount of RAM;
- capable of receiving/transmitting LIN, CAN and waveform signals;
- dual-channel oscilloscope;
- compact size;
- convenience and ease of use;
- firmware updates are available.
Technical characteristics MS016:
Dimensions (l×w×h), mm: 140×82×16 Weight, kg: 0,3 Supply voltage, v: from 10 to 60 в Touch screen: ips 4.3″ capacitive touch Software update: yes The nominal voltage of tested alternators, v: 12, 24, 48 Alternator types «l/fr», «sig», «rlo», «rvc», «c korea», «p-d», «com» («lin», «bss»), «c japan», «i-eloop».. Tested parameters – stabilizing voltage; – voltage regulator current consumption; – test lamp: fr (load on voltage regulator). for com voltage regulators: – id; – protocol; – data exchange rate; – voltage regulator type; – errors. Accuracy of voltage measurement, v: 0,01 The nominal voltage of tested starters, v: 12, 24, 48 ...